For over 40 years, we’ve helped organizations across the Southwest create innovative solutions to the challenges they face. But ask us about the best part of being at Improve Group, and most of us will tell you it’s the people we get to work with.
Business is about more than just the bottom line. We exist to improve the lives of our co-workers, our customers’ organizations and the communities we work in — and we get to have fun doing it.
In 1976, we started as Western Office Systems, and over the years, we have grown from a team of about five to more than 50 who are dedicated to our work, even to the point of guaranteeing the results. In 2007, we changed our corporate name to Improve Group to better reflect the nature of why we do what we do. Since the beginning, we’ve expanded from one office in Albuquerque to offices in Denver, Lubbock, El Paso and Germany, with further expansion plans in the works.
- We strive to be above reproach.
- We do the right thing, no matter the cost.
- Integrity is the foundation of all our relationships and values.
- We move mountains to take care of the customer.
- We have a servant’s attitude toward our co-workers.
- Our relationships are more valuable than our projects.
- We are intentional about everything we do.
- We are the best at what we do personally, departmentally and corporately, even when it’s hard.
- We will lead the industries we work in.
Set Clear Expectations
- We know expectations are a two-way street.
- We trust both parties will take responsibility for clear communication.
- We will measure success and hold each other accountable.
- Our expectations don’t live in our heads. We write them down.
Be Honest & Direct
- We go to the source, not around it.
- When being honest is sometimes painful, you’re doing it right.
- We make it easy for others to be honest with us.
To improve the lives of our people, our clients and our community.
We are committed to positively impacting the communities we work within, and we partner with some great organizations to do just that.